Dear readers, a friend shared this with me and now I am sharing this wonderful Inauguration day recipe with you.
By Jena Friedman
With the Inauguration almost upon us, I though I’d share an old family recipe, of Italian origin, passed down to my grandmother from her aunt in Germany. The ingredients have been tweaked to appeal to American tastes.
Warning: This dish contains nuts.
- 1/4 Of all eligible voters ( or less, depending on how many voters you can suppress)
- 1 charismatic leader with a widely successful book, TV show , or film ( and weird facial or head hair)
- 1 gaggle of Russian hackers
- 1 well-times WikiLeak
- 1 rogue F.B.I. director ( or other high-level government official)
- A dollop of racism
- A spritz of anit-Semitism
- A sprinkle of idiocy ( for low-fat version, substitute applesauce for idiocy)
- The media
- preheat the planet to record temperatures to accelerate climate changes, and trigger a global refugee crisis. Put the refugee crisis aside and let it rise. Tt will come into play later.
- Next, you’ll need a melting pot, or the illusion of one. Mix a colorful figure ( preferably orange) into a liberal but fractured democracy , where the left has been weakened by infighting and the right has been reduced by impotent leadership.
note: The figure may curdle the dish, unless he appears at first to be a joke, a clown, or a total idiot. Add the media here to help emulsify.
What Say You?:
Pingback: Sunday Afternoon Sermon: Breitbart? Shitebart. – Exercising versus Invoking the First Amendment – Canary in the coalmine