Dear Readers, I am excited! This is my first chance at being nominated for an award. I enjoy being apart of this blogging community. So here it goes. a deep application to Steven & Muffin from stevescountry.com
The Rules are:
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
2. Share 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy!!
5. Make up to 11 questions and ask them to your nominees!
6. Notify your 11 nominees.
11 facts about me:
- I am the last teacher that I now that ask students to practice writing their essay using pencil and paper versus typing them on the computer.
- I love, Love, love coffee, but I am only allowed two cups per day.
- I am the 7th child of 12 children, a twin and first born girl.
- I was high school drop out entered college at the age of 28 years old, I am not 55.
- I love black jelly beans
- I collect shot glasses from each place I travel
- I am not a morning person unless I am on vacation
- I have a desire to appear on TED TALK
- I like hot greasy French fries and pretzels
- I read at least 60 minutes each day
- the best time of the year form me is my birthday, fall because I love the color changes and summer, because I don’t have to wear close in shoes
Now to answer the ii question asked by Steve from stevescountry.com
- Do you enjoy eating at restaurants? I do but a home cooked meal is better.
- What is your favorite restaurant? I tend to stick to the ones that I have had good experiences like, Gee Whiz, a local diner, Mary Ann’s a great Mexican place. I like the Olive Garden and the Salads at Applebee’s
- How often do you eat out/order in? I treat myself to a good lunch Bi-weekly and dinner maybe one a month. Don’t do take out much..
- What is your all time favorite food? I enjoy a god plate of Paste, no meat just great sauce.
- Is there a vegetable you don’t like? Brussels sprouts, asparagus, and green peas
- If you had to move to another country, which would you choose? Brazil
- What is your favorite flower? Orchids, it was the first flower my father gave me
- What is the color of your eyes? Brown
- Do you like snakes? Never had an encounter with one to say if I like them or not
- Were you born in the country where you now live? I was born in Lyone GA. I live in the Big Apple, New York, but I have learned to live in the outer boroughs away from the noise and crowds.
- Do you enjoy answering questions? Yes, I do this gives me a chance to allow people to know a little more about who I am.
Next step in this process I am to nominate 11 blogger:
1.Carl D’Agostino from ” I know I made you Smile”
2. Cigarman501 ” Ravings of a Mad Southerner
3. “Seanarchy.worpress ”
4. Odedi’s Wine Review, Winesipping.wordpress
5. Michael S. Fedison, “The Eye dancers.wordpress.com”
6. Perfect Love-Rojoicing in Hope. ” rejoicinginhope1212.wordpress.com”
my 11 question to my nominees
What was the best year of your life and what happened?
Do you prefer dogs or cats?
If your retired what is the next move in your life?
How often do you have to time to read?
Do you enjoy cooking?
How much Television do you watch?
Do you live in the Country or city?
Which do you prefer, Soda, tea, coffee, wine, or beer?
Are you in your chosen career?
If you had one thing to do over what would it be and why?
What would award mean to you?
ok. good luck.